The Horncastle Boxpod Space secure lock-up units are an ideal solution for those in need of a work and storage space for business or personal use. Equipped with coded access and 24/7 CCTV monitoring, you can be sure that your belongings are kept safe at all times. Additionally, these units have access to electricity, water and w/c facilities, which is perfect for those in the trade industry with a need to store their equipment. You will also be able to make use of an onsite post box system, making it easier to manage your business in one place.
Facilities For Trades
So you need a secure place to store your work tools and materials, we can help! Read more
Business/Work Storage Units
Moving an office or just in need of a little more room for your business? Get in touch today! Read more
You can sleep easy at night knowing that all of your items are safe. Read more
Reserve Your Space Today
Why choose Boxpod Space, Horncastle?
No-one wants to be tied into a long-term storage contract, so at Boxpod Space we are proud to offer lock-up units with flexible term contracts and 24 hour access to your belongings. With spaces of 20ft and over, you won’t be short of extra space! To reserve a container, unit or yard, fill out our online form or call a member of the team today to make your arrangements.
How To Find Us
Our Horncastle site is located in the Boston Road Industrial Estate. The estate is located just outside of the town and can be accessed via a 5-minute drive from the town centre.
- Head north on Queen St towards East St/A158
- Turn left onto East St/A158
- Turn left onto South St/A153
- Turn left onto Holmes Way
- Turn right onto Spratt Close, where you will find our site.
- Head towards Main Road/B1192 heading north bound
- Continue for 8 miles and turn right onto A153
- At the roundabout take the first exit and continue on the A153 for a further 6 miles
- Turn right onto Holmes Way
- Turn left onto Spratt Close, where you will find our site.
- From within Boston make your way to Norfolk Street/A11537 heading north-east
- Turn left onto Horncastle Road/B1183
- After 2 miles turn right onto Boston Road/B1183
- Continue and turn left onto Westville Road/B1183
- Turn right onto Carrington Road
- After 7 miles head onto the A155 via left turning and then turn onto Highfield Lane/B1183
- Slight right to stay on B1183 for 4 miles and turn right onto A153
- Continue on for 2 miles and turn right onto Holmes Way with a short distance before Spratt Close on your right where you will find out site.
General Business Information
As a thriving market and antique town near the Lincolnshire Wolds, Horncastle is charming and an ideal place to put your business. Horncastle is experiencing developments to local infrastructure, new markets, and technology, which is not uncommon in the country of Lincolnshire.
There are many notable businesses in Mablethorpe including:
- BuildBase – Building and Timber Supplies
- Turners of Horncastle LTD – Window and Door specialists
- Horncastle Tiles Lincolnshire – Tile Dealers