If you are in need of some storage space and live near this beautiful market town, Boxpod Space in Sleaford can provide you with secure self-storage and storage yard space. All our storage units have coded access points that come equipped with a secure padlock. These containers are monitored 24/7 by CCTV so that you know that your items will be kept in a safe, convenient environment.
Business Storage Units
If you are looking to store precious possessions in a secure place, we can help! Read more
Household Storage Units
Are you thinking about where to place items that you no longer require in your house? Call us. Read more
Our lock-up units will keep your storage containers secure 24/7 and are extremely reliable. Read more
Reserve Your Space Today
Why choose Boxpod Space, Sleaford?
We want to make sure that you are provided with the best self-storage options, which is why our customer service team is here to help. If you would like to rent one of our containers or yards, simply give us a call and we’ll arrange something for you in no time!
How To Find Us
Our Sleaford site is located in the Woodbridge Road Industrial Estate. The estate is located just off the B1517 between Sleaford town centre and the junction with the A17.
From Sleaford Town Centre
- Follow the B1518 (North Gate) South
- Turn left onto East Gate/B1517, heading north east
- After 0.5 miles turn left onto Woodbridge Road
- Follow Woodbridge Road to the end, then turn right/left onto Hadley Road, where you will find our site.
From the A17 (Heading North West)
- Take the B1517 exit towards Sleaford
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto East Road/B1517
- After 0,5 Miles, turn right onto Woodbridge Road
- Follow Woodbridge Road to the end, then turn right / left onto Hadley Road, where you will find our site.
General Business Information
Lincolnshire is benefitting from a period of investment and expansion. This is developing the infrastructure of the area; spurring growth into new markets, skills and technology and supporting international trade. The goal is to create more opportunities and make Lincolnshire a prime location to live, work and invest.
There are several notable businesses in the area, including:
- Drainage, Building and Aggregate Supplies
- Jewson – Timber and building supply merchants
- Kesteven Components Ltd – Hardwood and Softwood panels and worktops.
- Screwfix – Tools, hardware, and DIY materials
- Travis Perkins Trading Co. – Landscaping and tool hire.
- Turnbull Sleaford – General building supplies
- Westgate Paving – Concrete paving slabs.
Woodbridge Road is one of 4 industrial estates in the vicinity. The others are:
Enterprise Park – Home of:
- AGM – Electric fencing, vehicle parts and components
- Hot Tubs Lincolnshire
- Windsor Materials Handling – Forklift truck dealer
Reedspire Industrial Estate – Home of:
- SHD Composites – Advanced composite materials
Bass Industrial Estate – Home of:
- RH Displays, exhibition stands, interiors and point of sale display.