Near the traditional market town, Boxpod Space offers self storage units in Oakham, containers and yard space for you to rent. Whatever you choose to store, we will be happy to help! Security is a top priority for us, as we make sure that all our self storage units are kept safe by being monitored 24/7 with CCTV and a padlock feature.
Business Storage Units
So, you would like to free up space in your office but are unsure where to place items in the short term? Call us. Read more
Household Storage Units
If you are planning to move home, we can store your items in the meantime. Read more
You can get 24/7 access to your storage container or yard with a padlock. Read more
Reserve Your Space Today
Why choose Boxpod Space, Oakham?
If you have any questions about our self-storage units or are thinking about reserving a container or yard with us, simply fill out our online contact form or call a member of our friendly team who will discuss options with you.
How To Find Us
Our Oakham site is located on Pillings Road and is easily accessible from the A606.
From the A606 via Oakham town centre (heading north west):
1. Follow Stamford Road/A606 to the B641 roundabout 2. At the first roundabout, take the second exit onto the B641 3. At the second roundabout, take the third exit onto Burley Road/B668 4. After 0.2 miles, turn left onto Station Road 5. After 0.4 miles, turn right onto Barleythorpe Road/B640, heading north 6. After 0.2 miles, turn right onto Lands End Way 7. After 0.3 miles, turn right onto Pillings Road 8. Follow the road for 0.1 mile, where you will find our site on the left-hand side
From the A606 (heading south east):
- At the B640 roundabout, take the second exit onto the B640
- After 1 mile, turn left onto Lands End Way
- After 0.3 miles, turn right onto Pillings Road
- You will find our site on the left-hand side after 0.1 mile
General Business Information
Rutland is part of the Greater Cambridgeshire and Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership area. There are around 1900 businesses in the county, with noticeable growth in the manufacturing and service industries. With 1,350 new homes planned, the population of Rutland is set to rise, bringing new life to the area and creating new opportunities.
There are a number of notable businesses in the area, including:
• Buildbase — building materials supplier • Burley Appliances Limited — gas fires and wood burning stoves • Cabel UK — electrical equipment • CBS Products — industrial equipment supplier • Mecc Alte — alternator manufacturer • Navitron — green energy supplier • RPC Containers Limited — plastic injection molding • Rutland County Bathrooms and Plumbing Supplies • Rutland Electric Fencing • Sentura Group — fire protection equipment • Travis Perkins Trading Co. — paint mixing and tool hire